Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vote for the shirt design contest

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Okies, sort of like this:

Is that what everyone meant?

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Yes!! Just like that. If not two sabers, then one saber pointing straight up. That way it'll be symmetric.

yes, i would vote for 1 if it had too sabers, don't really care with colors just needs two different ones

i would like design one alot better if it had thicker blades on the sabers. they seem too skinny.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Whoa. I can't go switching it to satisfy everyone.[] This shirt may never get out of the design process if we nit-picky.

Matt, I assume you mean the hilts? I just took some pics of the modular hilt system to get it to show off Tim's products even in that small way. It adds a nice touch to me and it avoids using any canon hilts that may be a no-no. I could easily change one hilt out but there are few hilts to go so I don't think it'll make a difference.

suit-man, I could fix that too but it's rather nit-picky. It's not meant to be super accurate. I certainly hope you didn't abstain because of a little detail like that.

<center>

no, i like the design. i'm sorry to be nit-picky, i just thought it may be something that others thought too.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I am sure there will be some adjustments done once a winner is chosen. Like I dont think a full back can be printed but who knows. Just chose the main design idea you like best.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I Like the design portion of number one.. with the sabers and MHS hilt behind the logo.. but rather than have the paragraph (which is good ) .. I like the quote of " Build your own!!! " Its an attention getter, without people having to stare at your chest, or backside long enough to read a paragraph

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by suit_man

no, i like the design. i'm sorry to be nit-picky, i just thought it may be something that others thought too.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No prob, if more say this I'll adjust it. For now I'll just leave it as until the voting is over. If mine is picked I'll work with Tim to get it just right.

<center>

sorry to be picky, and yes i meant the hilts, just thought i would put my two cents in, but it's a great design, and whether or not it is changed for my specific wants as far as the hilts go, i'll still probably get one,

Maybe i'll get Tim and Xwing to sign them. lol

GO #1 GO!!