Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hasbro Conversion (Low buck Saber)

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

If you don't have a problem with it then I see no reason to fix it. Kind of a nice feature. Prevents you from accidentally turning it off with one push.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I was just worried that I did something wrong when I wired it. I mean... I did, but I didn't... Ya' know?

In any case, this is my sons Saber, and I think that the double click will benefit him big time. He has trouble keeping the Hasbro's on when we duel.

Cool.

Thanks guys,

-Shawn

Also just to mention about Hasbro Boards they have a mounted fuse with pins that has to be soldered for replacement and then is a pain to find. Just thought I would throw this in case.[]

May the Force
    Be with You

Marc E.

cool gforce, i didnt know that. if i did i might of saved one board that apparently blew on me. it might of just blew that fuse, and if i coulda found one replaced it. i'll know next time to check that. do you have a pic of what they look like? they might be different on different boards, i know, but maybe the same as ones i have.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

For obvious reasons I will not recommend that you bypass the fuse. But thats what I have done on a few.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop