Thread: Did anyone eles have this problem?

Default Did anyone eles have this problem?

When I went to Plecter Labs site the other night it said that there were CF boards in limited supply so I went to look for them in the hilt electronics section on the site and they weren't there. It was about midnight my time so it was like 7-8am in france. the next morning I saw that there was a mesg on the site say they went quick, I was just wondering if anyone eles had a hard time finding them on the site that day.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I've noticed when they go to zero that it disappears from the site. It's probably a function to stop from over selling. I wouldn't worry... there's no reason to see the listing anyway.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

I was just wonrdering cuz I check it everyday in hopes of someday being able to get my hands on one.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by X
    I was just wonrdering cuz I check it everyday in hopes of someday being able to get my hands on one.
    Dude, you missed the boat... they sold out last week within almost 24 hours. It'll be a while before Erv makes more. You really have to be on the ball if you want them. I'd suggest you sign up for the notification and monitor the V3 thread for around when Erv is ready to sell another batch.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Thankfully, i'm just across the channel from Erv, so we're on pretty much the same time!

WOOT!!! First dibs!!!

Just kidding dude. I'm waiting to get hold of a V3 too, so I can put my v1.2 into my graflex, then use some of the spares from that in other sabers. So until then, most of my projects are on hold!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

true, when the stock is 0, it diseapear,
    after a while, I ensure that there is no pending orders or stock problem, and I re activate the item with a 0 stock to prevent additionnal buying, but just for customers to see the item.
    it's all normal
    Erv'
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com