Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Cheap LED lighting ???

tims right and i agree with him. as you said steve, you havent posted anything in store related topics, well, heres a wake up call my friend, this whole forum is store related!! we talk about discoveries we have made or found, possibilties of alternate things to use, but we always, and i mean ALWAYS ask tims consent about it. as he might think its a good item to stock in his store. so, if you wanna cry and complain, i cant do this, and i cant do that, this site is NOT for you. i have way too much respect for tim and everyone else that posts here, to ever even think about pulling what you are pulling. its not fair, and most of all, it aint RIGHT!!!!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Wow, I can feel the heat. I don’t post much my self, but I did want to say <font color="blue">WE</font id="blue"> all should respect Tim's work, and wishes for the forum. Arguing about it will only make it worse, and it might get someone kicked out. A lot of time talking through forums, and even instant messaging can make what people say sound offensive when they had no intentions to do so. Stop blaming each other for everything and respect Tim’s wishes.

thats exactly what we are gettin at zack.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...