Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Focus Soundfonts and Config Files (Shop and Swap)

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    oh and my next project will just be whever the hell i want random sounds haha just got to figure out what sounds really really really piss people off.
    That might be the burp/fart/foul language saber. And If you make a font like that, I'll pay $20 (US) for it.

Personally, when I get more time to do it, I might record a Popeye the Sailor font. Just because of the mumbling and the "Wham/Bam!" It's too funny.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I'm all for donating becouse I like xwing just don't have the patience for it. Can't wait for your new rotj font nova.

BLUE 3- Ready

For the record, I am not currently planning to do a ROTJ font... for numerous reasons. But the main one is....

...Uh... JONITUS has already made one. What the.... what's wrong with you people??!!?!? Download his font, darn you!!

Jon and I have spoken a bit, and... I think he may have even improved it since it was first released. Anyhow. Go get it. CLICKY! It's on Erv's site.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I heard it, dident sound all that great.

Eventually nova Iam gonna have you make me a sound font. the premade ones are great but I want something more custom. :P
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

i like jontoris one its great and with a little "tweecking" aka adding my own boot sounds and so forth it sound fine to me. Agreed with Nova why make one when there is already on up neh? but yeah update I've found my woopy cushion and a few other items for my next random yet meaningless sound font. but yeah youtube isn't allowing me to load my video of my dreamer saber so yeah hmmm maybe i know but yeah after saying up 2 nights in a row the font is done but yeah needs a more work cause after you sleep on it, it sound odd in an area or too. but eyah I cant help but laugh at what i've created. If you all like it copies will be avaible somehow.
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    ... why make one when there is already on up neh? ---
    My take here is the same reason we make our own hilts. Because it's OURS and we learn a bunch in the process!

We are not a bunch prone to making life overly easy for ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbat View Post
    My take here is the same reason we make our own hilts. Because it's OURS and we learn a bunch in the process!

We are not a bunch prone to making life overly easy for ourselves
    true what i was getting at is why ask someone else or wait for someone else to make it when you could do it yourself and what not have to wait for the other and what not. that is what i was trying to get at.

ghostbat
    ...YUP!

WEll I looked at how to make a soundfont and I wouldent be abel to figur eit out. May be easy for some but alot arnt that computer savy. Savy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    WEll I looked at how to make a soundfont and I wouldent be abel to figur eit out. May be easy for some but alot arnt that computer savy. Savy?
    I wasn't trying to put down people using already done sounds, I was more trying to defend people who were making their own when an equivalent already existed. Sorry if that came across wrong!

Well sorry if my post came off like an ass.

But like I said I dident care for jons ROTJ font. Just dosent sound like my cut of tea ya know.