Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Focus 4.1 Release Announcement

Default Crystal Focus 4.1 Release Announcement

From email:
    Quote Originally Posted by erv
    Dear All,

Crystal Focus : I'm working really hard to assemble 100 boards. The planned ETA is november 8th. To avoid batches of boards bought by single persons (stocked, bargained, resold etc), we placed a limit of 3 boards per person maximum. Above that, the buy must be validated with me by email. Non validated orders will be simply refunded and cancelled.
    The boards will be put for sale around 8PM (Paris time), little batch per little batch, and this until sunday evening, to avoid the negative stock thing that happened during the previous sales.

Other electronic modules : I'll try to assemble a little number of luxeon driver, PLI and blaster cores, as well as a good number of power xtender micro boards. PC blades and blade film will be back online too.

Best regards,
    and have fun with your lightsabers !
    Erv'
    My comments:
    1. How was this not here already?
    2. I call dibs on one.
    3. For Erv: When you say "Validated by email," what exactly are you looking for?
    4. So... who's up for an in-chat campout on the 8th?
    5. Seriously. Line starts here. Already called it.
    6. Et cetera.

Thanks for posting this, for some reason I can’t get emails from Erv on my Comcast accounts.

8pm in Paris is 2pm over here Central Time, so at least I don’t have to pull an all nighter….but I would if I had too.

Yeah just read the email. I guess I'll get one if I manage to this time :P Then again money...the wifey would kill me!
    ...YUP!

From Erv, over at FX-Saber.com:

Quote Originally Posted by erv
    price hasn't changed. Still 115 euros. USD and euros are fluctuating a lot, but EUR is my ref currency.
    No pre order. It's been said so many times before. No email negociation aside asking for buying more than 3 at once. No paypal corruption, I'm not like that.
    I have a special affiliate program for professionnal sabersmith and I make MORE boards than the 100 of the "public sale". I started doing that 2 runs ago to save time to them because sometime they have many sabers in the pipe waiting for sound & light feeding for a long time and it's money wasted to them. I'm the one choosing the affiliates, don't send any request. All of them are "famous" sabersmiths, so that's not a secret.

anyhow, almost done with the capacitors. Soldered about 2100 parts so far (and more to come).
    Even if ALL the boards aren't fully finished and tested, the sale date will remain the same, I'll finish the boards while shipping others, like I usually do.
    Erv'

DON'T CONTACT ME FOR BEING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, I DECIDE THIS ON MY OWN.
    Please read what I take the time to post or write in the newsletter, otherwise I don't see the worth of sharing info on forums or keep customers posted.
    Erv'
    Validation through email means he will contact you for the Affliate Program, allowing you to buy more than 3 boards at once, in a pre-order fashion. at least, that's how I read that, anyway.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Wink

No mad rush's this time around please

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    No mad rush's this time around please
    Please. Asking there to be no rushes would be like asking water to not be wet.

The good news, I think, is that he's spacing out the releases, plus the run is 100-plus boards, plus he's capping people (save "famous sabersmiths") at three per... regular folk like us should have a better chance this time around at scoring a new CF board.

Quote Originally Posted by Kant Lavar View Post
    Please. Asking there to be no rushes would be like asking water to not be wet.
    That was the point of the in that comment

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    From Erv, over at FX-Saber.com:

Validation through email means he will contact you for the Affliate Program, allowing you to buy more than 3 boards at once, in a pre-order fashion. at least, that's how I read that, anyway.
    Nope, that's already been done. I think he means if you want to order more than three in the "public" release that you would have to e-mail him to confirm.

He's spacing out the releases so there shouldn't be a rush. There will be loads of refreshing going on, but it should be more "fair". Whatever that means... If it were me I'd space a batch of 10 every hour or so, but it's up to Erv and how the dice roll. Maybe he'll put up 30, then 5, 10, 23, etc... just to screw with you! :P
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by xwingband View Post
    Nope, that's already been done. I think he means if you want to order more than three in the "public" release that you would have to e-mail him to confirm.
    Yes, that is correct. For the public release, you can buy up to 3 at one time. If you want to buy more than three, you have to email him ahead of time to get the "ok".

If you don't email him - and just try to order 4 or more, your order will be canx's, and your money will be refunded.

All I need is one, and I'll be there to get it.

Woohoo! New CF's are on the way!
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.