Thread: Belt Clips?

Default Belt Clips?

Is there a way to use either a covertech or D-ring belt clip on a converted MR saber hilt? I'm specifically looking at the Anakin 2005 saber.

I use the covertech clip with my Anakin 2005 saber, it already has the button on it.

Ah, so the Anakin MR covertech button is real? Cool.

What kind of clip do you use? The belt clips from TCSS?

I got my clip off of ebay 6 months ago, long before I found TCSS but it looks just like the one here.

I really like the covertech clip. It keeps the saber out of the way when sitting, etc and it will never fall off.

Sweet!! Thanks man!!

The Yoda Hasbro saber comes with a clip, and its a perfect match for the 2005 ROTS Ani. Its a rubbery plastic with steel pins through it to reinforce the clip. The clip seems like its made for an FX saber. Reason being, the button on the saber snaps, and locks, very nicely into place. Unless the clip comes off your belt, there is no way that you are gonna lose your saber.

IMO, Tims clip does look (and probably is) better... But whatever, the Yoda clip is just another option for you guys, and you could always yank the sound module from the saber as well. []

dude, awesome!