Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Luxeon K2 info

To clear up my statement I was just leading in to my next post which was the 5w topic, sorry if there was confusion on the issue.

Like I said before I will post up some pics once I get my cable found. I think all will be interested in the white led showdown[8D]

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by SilentBob501

But, James, I was under the impression that a 5w cannot even be run off an MR sound board
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

With the magic relay you can[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Madcow

the issue of having the blade swich off BEFORE the retraction sound. With the relay - it should act just like using the existing wires.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I didn't even think of that...

What relays are you guys talking about? The smallest relay I can think of is an Automotive relay that's roughly 1"x1"x2" and can suck up room in a hilt rather quickly, not to mention the power needed to use it.

Is there a smaller relay, and why doesn't Tim stock them yet?[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

A 5 volt relay is small enough to fit with out any problem. Tim also doesn't stock the lux drive led drivers either[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

I second that. Tim I would love to be able to buy the 700ma and 1000ma wired buckpucks here. I think they would compliment nicely to the resistor as "bare bones regular" setup/ Buckpuck "mid-grade"/ and Corbin's board as the "Supreme". Any possiblities there?

<center></center>

so these 5 volt relays will fit in a MR fx saber then, and allow you to run a lux 5 or a k2 instead of a lux 3 in them, cool.

as soon as i can i would like to try that, in a stock mr fx convertion to lux.

<center></center>
    Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...