Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guitar Hero 3

I got it, its pretty cool. Man was I out of practice. Plus, maybe its just me, but the difficulty seems harder. The first boss battle kicked my butt for a long time I must have played it 100 times before finally giving up cuz i had to go to work. But then I came back after and beat him on my first try. Go figure. Anyway, I love the huge song list and actual songs instead of covers, thats awesome. I like the new multi-player modes though I wish in co-op that one person didnt HAVE to be bass, why cant we both play guitar? All in all I give it a thumbs up.
    RED 7 Standing by...

Yeah, I played the demo in the store and noticed right off the bat that a few songs were far harder than any of the non-bonus songs in GH2.

Although I have the Wii and a PS2, I think I'll wait until I get an Xbox 360 buy the game; that way I'll have the downloadable content, and I'll have an extra guitar to play Rock Band with.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

So guess what achievement I'm working on?

The Inhuman Achievement! - Complete Through the Fire and Flames on expert. Oh yeah! I'm practicing right now and so far my best was 70%. After playing the song a couple times, I've descovered a muscle in my hand I didn't know I had. The side of my left hand where my pinky is sticks out a little more than on my right hand.
    One day I will get that achievement and rule the world!
    J/K.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

been playin it, me and a friend played coop mode and beat it in easy, im on my way and just beat it in easy in single carrer mode as well.

theres a few super tough freakin songs there. i liked it myself, and i will get my own guitar soon, so me and my friend will then have 2 so he wont have to use the controller instead of the axe.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!