Thread: My scratch and dent hilts

Default My scratch and dent hilts

Still playing with my scratch and dent ebay haul but here are the three base configurations I think i am going to stick with.

Still a bit plain but i think the o-rings between sections kind of gives them some snap and i'll be adding greebly details in the weeks to come.

I plan to have two primary sabers, a sith saber for when i'm in a bad mood, and then I'll probably pick up parts for the other emitters I got to make some stunt sabers so I can arm my friends when the need arises.

The conical pommel has no port for sound so I'm not sure what to do there, maybe a ring of holed drilled into the base between the ridge and pommel...

IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTBID ME BY $3!!!!!!!!!!!

but i'm not bitter or anything!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Ha!

Yeah you put up a hell of a fight at the end! Sorry about that but if it's any consolation I got knocked out of the electronics parts auction very early on :)

Not bad man not bad.