Thread: Read this before posting!!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Default Read this before posting!!

This section is for posting pictures of the different color LED's and blades. Please only post decent pictures of your blades in the correct color thread. Include what LED you are using star/o, 3w etc and the blade material/design info. Do not post questions, comments, etc in these threads please.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I know there has been a lot of discussion regarding the following request, but for those of you posting here, if you happen to notice what bin LED you have for a particular color category, could you post that along with other details regarding your sabers? I think it would be helpful for those of us looking for a specific bin, and how it looks in a digital capture on our computer screen
    cheers
    FSM What's on your belt?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Just a reminder, but the LED Colors/Blades forum is for pictures of the blade, not the hilt. I just went through and edited out all the pictures of just a saber hilt. We want to see the color of your saber, not the hilt. There are other threads for that.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Somewhat related to supertrogdor's suggestion (in that it helps the viewer know the specifics of how the color and light level was produced) is my suggestion that posters specify how the LED is being driven. One of the reasons people check these posts out is to see if a particular LED choice will be bright enough for their taste, and this will depend a lot on how hard it's being driven.

It would be neat to see specific threads showing various RGB mixes, filters, and combinations.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

There is one already
    But if there wasn't, I would have made one for ya
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Another reminder that this section is for photos of blade/LED colors ONLY.

Any text only posts will be deleted.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!