Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: how to secure LED blade to FX saber

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

If you order something else I will toss it in for free.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

cool I am prob going to pick up a cover tech clip. I want to shop around LOL been trying to find the hooks that attach to a belt for the D rings...

never mind I figured out where to get the hook LOL

so these next two questions are way off topic but I need to ask If I pick up the EL blade kit and the starter hilt set, does that include EVERYTHING I need to make one my self, minus hand tools I will need? will I still have to drill the holes and everything??

If you order the blade kit you will get everything needed for the blade with no drilling required.

The EL modular hilt kit comes with everything you need except the blade set/thumb screw. The only hole you will need to drill and tap is the hole for that. Everything else just screws together. You will need to do some soldering for the wires also.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I am really starting to get excited about this you have a sale comming up I just have to wait till fri for pay day LOL
    so what I need to order then is
    1 a blade (dont feel like building that part LOL
    2 the hilt starter kit
    3 style 4 blade holder (if I wanted)
    4 a thumb screw
    5 and install set screw (I think)
    I can do the soldering no problem...
    so if that is it you can expect my order on fri then...

If you go with the modular hilt system kit then you can not use a style 4 emitter. I will have a piece's that will give the modular hilt system the same look later on though. Otherwise if you want to go the sink tube route then yes you can get the style 4 emitter.

Confusing I know..when you are ready just create and save a order. I will take a look at it before you pay and let you know if you have something extra or are missing something.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop