Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your Halloween plans

Default Your Halloween plans

Greetings all

On this, my 666th post, I'd like to wish everyone a happy Halloween season. I also wish to know what everyoine has planned and if your sabers will play a part in your costuming.

I'm actually invited to 3 different costume parties, two on the weekend before and one actually ON Halloween. So I'm going to be a busy guy. Add to that a convention on the 2nd and 3rd where I'll be demo-ing MHS stuff and that makes for quite a week.

Though I'm uncertain which costume I'll be wearing at the different parties, I know that for at least one of them, I'll break out my 501st armor. It's a snowtrooper:

Besides that, I'll likely be using both my Jedi and dark Jedi outfit:

So let's see what you plan on wearing.

Corbin

P.S. Unfortunately, as soon as I post elsewhere or respond in this thread, my post count shown here will increase accordingly. So the 666 will only be for a limited time. Oh well.

well this year me and my dad are setting up a haunted house at our place and thats about it not much outside of that

Wiccan Jedi, I am high priest Khaos Lyfer

Just remember you are "unique"....Just like everybody else.
    i wonder what time it is on Coruscant

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I'll be wearing my Luke Skywalker on Tatooine costume and using my MHS.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Great outfits Corbin! I myself like the Dark Jedi a little more.

I'll be trooping Chicago's Museum of Science & Industry "STARWARS: Where Science Meets Imagination" exhibit, during the day.
    Here's a shot of the Opening day of the exhibit.

My GF & I are Looking for some places to hit the weekend before.

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I'll be taking my son around the neighborhood in his fireman costume (I tried to convince him to go Jedi, but he insists on being "a real hero")

I will carry a saber with us, just can't decide on the MHS or my Protosaber.
    unfortunately, my costume itself is still in design stage.

I'll be handing out candy during Trick-or-Treat hours wearing this:

I usually sit there perfectly still and scare the bigger kids when I move to hand out the candy.

Here's what we did to the house last year:

For my son's school party, I'll be in this:

He's planning on wearing the new Rubie's Boba Fett Deluxe costume this year, instead of the Jedi he was last year:

We usually have a Halloween Party in our basement the Saturday before, but year this I may have to work, and no one knows for sure what our schedule is, so that probably won't happen. It's still a bit early, so our plans may change.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

There's a costume party in my fiance's hometown the weekend after Halloween, so she and I will trundle down there and grace the presence of the party in our costumes.

She is going as a Jedi, me a Sith. I've nearly finished the sewing of our costumes. They are the standard under tunic, over tunic, obi, sash and belt, but they diverge from the standard by the use of hakama instead of trousers and boots.

She will be carrying the custom Yoda I built for her (if I can repair it - her nephew broke the damned thing...BADLY). I will be carrying a MHS Luke ROTJ that ought to turn some heads.

Hopefully we can get some pictures to show everyone.

Taking my little Yoda out, still got a bit of work on his costume(and mine). Gotta add a bit to the forehead on his and make some feet with the extra fabric. Not bad though. And his Lux I youngling saber.

Lincoln also has something called Boo at the Zoo where they have stations set up around the Zoo with treats and the creepy animals(snakes, centipedes, and other creepy crawlies.)

And I'll have my dark jedi. Updated with pics on that soon...
    "vibrations within vibrations, traveling at the speed of color"

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Quote Originally Posted by darthdan
    Taking my little Yoda out, still got a bit of work on his costume(and mine). Gotta add a bit to the forehead on his and make some feet with the extra fabric. Not bad though. And his Lux I youngling saber.

Lincoln also has something called Boo at the Zoo where they have stations set up around the Zoo with treats and the creepy animals(snakes, centipedes, and other creepy crawlies.)

And I'll have my dark jedi. Updated with pics on that soon...
    CUTE!

Awwwww

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

my band is actually playing a show that sat before in a little bar in town, it will be the 3rd year in a row we have done a halloween show. I'll prolly do what I did last year.

BLUE 3- Ready