Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: gravity and plasma

You have got it completely wrong.

There is no laser in a lightsaber. Nor is it a form of plasma held in a field of some kind.
    A lightsaber "blade" is actually a elongated vortex of oscillating leptons. Of course, leptonic oscillation results in leptomagnetic radiation - faster oscillation results in shorter wavelengths, and the opposite is also true. In this case, "gamma rays" are being produced and then consumed by the vortex in a continuous feedback loop.
    The visible light from a blade is actually emitted from the plasma that is part of the filament propagation from the short-lived gamma-rays within the vortex.
    A property of this effect is that a lightsaber can only be ignited in air, as the air in front of the blade becomes part of it as it extends.
    It is pretty simple quantum physics in theory. In practice, however, the problem is in maintaining stability within the vortex. You will need to direct the energy through a "lens" of some kind which has a uniform crystal lattice structure. Any imperfection will cause the vortex to break apart within microseconds. (you will have created a particle emitter, that does not feed back into itself = very dangerous and short-lived!!). Creating such a lens is impossible using conventional processes, ... in other words, without using The Force.

:P

You guys are totaly missunderstanding my analogies and their prospective so just forget it I'll just have to prove it myself thankyou for your input I apreciate it.
    "The Force is my Ally"

There's this place called "The Mystery Spot" in Santa Cruz, CA that Jedihilt should visit...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar
    There's this place called "The Mystery Spot" in Santa Cruz, CA that Jedihilt should visit...
    We have one in Northern Michigan too....in the U.P. somewhere...it's a mystery...

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Jay-Gon, do you know what it's called? I'd be willing to drive up there to see that...

I believe it's called "The Mystery Spot." Not sure where it's at exactly anymore, or even if it's still there....haven't been there for about 20 yrs.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dregan
    Jay-Gon, do you know what it's called? I'd be willing to drive up there to see that...
    lol... hahahah...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide