Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recommendations??

I know when I had the 1st one together...taking the 1.5" off of the 1.25" required two ppl and a hammer to get the 1.5" over the washers off...the more you put underneath, the harder to get off.

I'm going to start dremelling this week. I will probably have to wait on the TCSS parts until i get more $$ and i don't think i'll have all that by the parade i'm in on 10/20.

This is what I completed today (emitter shroud). Sorry about the blurriness....the cell phone cam wasn't playing nice. I'll get more up later.

I'm going to take better pics of where I stand now as well as progress pix...anyway, this is where it is now.

Jedi-Loreen - i may not be doing the rings now...i kind of like how it already looks just with that "emitter shroud"...so we'll see...it'll change as I go until complete.

Is the taper toward the tip of the emitter shroud, giving it a slightly teardrop shape, intentional?
    Blue 10 standing by...

ya...shape is intentional....i was going to make it come to a sharp point @ 1st, but figured i'd end up stabbing myself....so i re-worked it into this.