Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

CD i wanna sculpt a suit too, but the pep will do for HALOween 2k7.

plus i think sculpting the helmet/chest/back over pep armor would use about 90% less clay and the clay is a bit expensive. what kind of clay are you using and where did u buy it?

It uses significantly less clay than that. For the helmet 25 pounds will do, but for the chest piece, about 35 lb will be best.

I use Van Aken plasteline clay, you can buy it in probably any arts and crafts store such as aaron brothers, or michaels. Its non-hardening and it works with silicon.

Edit- Also, that much clay is for the other halo 1, 2, and 3 props im making.

Edit 2 - Here is a quick plasma pistol I made last night with styrofoam and aluminum tape.

Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

thats pretty sweet i just made an MA5C out of layered carboard and paper, i'm resining it with the rest of my armor, sanding it and spraying it flat black for my MC costume haha, i cant wait to start the sculpting. after you make a mold with it, do u think the clay is reusable?

I seriously want them to make AirSoft rifles like the Halo weapons. The Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle would be EXCELLENT.

I'd put my Battle Rifle up on the wall in a place of honor, as it is quite possibly the best weapon in Halo (though the Covenant Carbine is better if you can get headshots).
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

The clay will be reusable if you use silicon.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    I seriously want them to make AirSoft rifles like the Halo weapons. The Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle would be EXCELLENT.

I'd put my Battle Rifle up on the wall in a place of honor, as it is quite possibly the best weapon in Halo (though the Covenant Carbine is better if you can get headshots).
    I second that.

BLUE 3- Ready

check out hot topics website guys you can preorder halo laser weapons that are covenant, theyre not airsoft but i think they are laser tag, and theyre pretty cool

Yeah, looks like what MR would do with a Plasma Rifle. I wonder who makes it?

link
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Very cool, though i'd prefer the assault rifle, you know, go with the classic.

I'm also holding out for the power hammer. I LOVE THAT BAD BOY!!!!!!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

im gonna have to have one of those.

BLUE 3- Ready