Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Oh and heres something fo r you guys to pic apart.

During halo3 there are instinces where something appears on the screen some voices are heard then it goes back to normal.

But its not a film sequence, your still in the game play. That was totally ripted off of the game called the suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre
    No what dosent make sence is your talking about software when iam talking about hardware.

The software controlls are setup like any FPS game out there.
    You definitely said, "and the controlls are just messed up". Controls are on the software end, so therefore, you were talking about software.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre
    Oh and heres something fo r you guys to pic apart.

During halo3 there are instinces where something appears on the screen some voices are heard then it goes back to normal.

But its not a film sequence, your still in the game play. That was totally ripted off of the game called the suffering.
    Sure it could be considered "ripping something off" but it's not copyrighted. That's like saying films that use a non-linear timeline are all "ripping off" Pulp Fiction.

is halo 3 gonna come out on different platforms or just on the 360?
    cause if so. ill have to save for a 360 which would be better because i was gonna get one anyway.

red leader moving in to attack position.

It a microsoft game only.

Stinky Bantha

Whatever iam done arguing with you about what iam saying and how your reading it.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

holo is only an X box exclusive. Sid is just a sony fanboy, no matte how great a game is he won't like it becouse it isn't on a playstation. I tune him out when he gets like that. I really don't care what platform a game is on as ling as it's good.

BLUE 3- Ready

Ahh, Halo. The third installment looks great. I've had a chance to play the game in multiplayer mode, but the differing controls from Halo 2 to Halo 3 are going to take me a day or two to get used to (they changed the reload action from being just one button to two bumper buttons, among other things). I am so used to Halo 2's command setup, I never even think about what button to press anymore in that game. It just shows what a sad little life I lead .

halo = the reason i havent been on the boards in 2 weeks.

halloweens coming up and ive been working on a non-lightsaber related project...

fiberglassing tomorrow

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

looks great man, can't wait to see it finished.

BLUE 3- Ready

So, Master Chief survived that crash at the beginning of 3 in Egg-box armor??????

Man I gotta get me some of that!!!!!

Seriously, once that gets painted up, that's gonna look cool!!!!!!

Make sure you post pics when it's done!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by pockets
    halo = the reason i havent been on the boards in 2 weeks.

halloweens coming up and ive been working on a non-lightsaber related project...

fiberglassing tomorrow

Pepakura right? Im surprised that some people make some of the nicest armor out of pepakura. I just prefer to stick to fiberglass and fiberglass alone.

Really good job though.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.