Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

I played halo 2 on multiplayer a good ammount of time. I liked it but I still think the halo series is way overrated.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

I like them all, though some of my buddies love them to an unhealthy degree.

Playing 3 ATM. We just found the bike!!! Pretty!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre
    Intresting story, neato weapons but the game play and the controlls are just messed up. after a couple hours of playing the games I got a cramp in my hand from the bulky as hell controller. had to strech my fingers to get to a couple buttons.
    That would be the controller, not the controls that are messed up. You're probably talking about the old bulky xbox controller which really did suck. In any case, there's nothing wrong with the Halo controls. It's partially due to the fact that the controls are rock-solid that the games are considered so good.

I got it at 12:01 on the 25th, first in line at release. Went home and me and 3 of my buddies beat it in 4 hours. I love it to death. Incredible story.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Intresting story, neato weapons but the game play and the controlls are just messed up. after a couple hours of playing the games I got a cramp in my hand from the bulky as hell controller. had to strech my fingers to get to a couple buttons.

Again this comming from a sony fan boy.

Cant wait till I get a ps3 and game companys start remaking older games.

I would love to see what FF7 lookslike remade for the ps3.
    That is becouse of your little girl hands. lol

BLUE 3- Ready

Quote Originally Posted by vortextwist
    That is becouse of your little girl hands. lol
    I think he's referring to the original Xbox controller, which was unaffectionately referred to as "the hamburger."
    I personally was able to use it well, but my fingers are pretty long.

The 360's controller is by far the best "classic-style" (non-motion) controller I've ever used. It's VERY comfortable, and all the buttons and triggers feel great. I really do plan on getting a 360 sometime next year.

BTW, what ever happened to Xboxes 2 through 359?
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I personally didn't think it was too awfull. I even had a madcats wireless and I loved it. The new ones though are awsome. I'm just not used to the other shoulder buttons.

BLUE 3- Ready

Controller, button placement, controller size. All play a factor that really annoys me.

This new one seems they made it to small, I find myself looking at it like its gonna brake.

First controller they made for people with huge mamoth hands, second controller for kids who have tiny hands.

IMO the ps controllers are perfectly sized, and button placement perfectly spaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky Bantha
    That would be the controller, not the controls that are messed up. You're probably talking about the old bulky xbox controller which really did suck. In any case, there's nothing wrong with the Halo controls. It's partially due to the fact that the controls are rock-solid that the games are considered so good.

Controller, button placement, controller size. All play a factor that really annoys me.
    Regardless of whether or not it plays a factor in your annoyance, the point I was trying to make is that it was the controller, and not the game that was a pain to use. Bashing the software because you don't like the hardware makes no sense.

No what dosent make sence is your talking about software when iam talking about hardware.

The software controlls are setup like any FPS game out there.