Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: spst spdt switches?

Default spst spdt switches?

ok, I know this is a stupid question(s) but I'm asking anyways. I kind of know the difference, but I need a switch that won't make the led blink while dueling. I bought some good switches from lowes (the big metal ones) but they don't last very long...and I want a switch from here (because the battery pack wont fit with the switch I have now) that won't blink. Also, I plan on getting a sound/effects package, so I was wondering if I should just go ahead and get a momentary switch, since Ill need it later in time. Which switch do I need so I doesn't blink? SPDT?

Ok what switch are you using and what is your setup?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I'm using a basic on/off switch from lowes. 5w cyan.

And your led flashes when and how?

it blinks when you tap the switch. blink as in turns off for a second but won't stay off because it doesn't get switched off completely. I need a switch that wont turn off when I tap it. there is nothing wrong with my LED or the wiring.

God, I should really read those descriptions every once in a while. I've seen them so many times that I don't even read it because I know what they are and do.

*is retarded...*

you can delete this xwing if you want too...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

What do you mean by "blinking"? Are you bumping the switch when you duel and the LED turns off for a second?

If that is the case, then I recommend this switch from the store: SPST Push on/off - Mom switch with black button
    Price: $5.00

Then your LED will never turn off during dueling again. That's why Tim got these, at the behest of one of my friends.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

man, i wish they made those with a red button....

thanks.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

BLUE 3- Ready