Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Not powering up

I see, well then exchange away, you'll be glad you did.

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

I'm glad you told us about this [], hope it works for me too!

Yes they MR said that they have already sent the replacement to me, do you know what they require to send back to them?

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

I emailed them and they are sending me a new one. Didn't say anything about sending anything to them.

I reckon they just send new ones because it's cheaper than getting their techy's to inspect for faults and repair them.

They emailed me a prepaid return shipping label. If they didn't ask you to send them the defective saber back, be thankful and find something to do with it

really? they didn't ask for the old saber back that could be cool, if they don't maybe I can try and convert it.

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

Darththrump,

When yuo sent you address, did they reply and say they have sent it?

yes and I got a tracking # so I can see when it will come, I should get it tomorrow, but they said that they would e-mail me with a return shipping label and I never got one, I tried to tell them that and as of yet I have got no reply back on it.[]

it usually takes them at least two days to respond to an email. And I thought I was slow at reading LOL.

So... let me get this straight...

MR is sending folks replacement sabers, no questions asked? What exactly is stopping people who don't have a saber at all from emailing them, pretending to have a broken saber, and getting a new one free of charge?

Hmmm... suddenly I feel the pull of the dark side.... No, I must remain vigilant. But... it's an MR.... NO!