Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Not powering up

15 bucks, man someone was watchin out for you dude!!!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

master replicas will replace your saber if it is broken? so if you get a saber broken leds in the blade, you could just e-mail them and trade it for a new one?

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

in their words, "an way that shows the saber is deffective". To be on the safe side, never tell them that you caused the defection or that you bought it on ebay or something like that.

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

wow, that is great. how long does it take to get the replacement saber?

for me, it was less than a week

but if you have broken LED's in the blade, why not just convert it to a Luxeon?

i want a working blade because i am making a force fx saber that is interchangable between the stock blade and luxeon. i love the extend retract, but i want to be able to have worry-free fights too. i will show some pictures of it once i finish. i am hoping that i will be able to sell a few of them, and then i will go into full detail of my conversion, if anyone would like to hear it.

I got one for my brother and he was sooo happy. He swung it around a bit and one LED went out. I don't wanna convert that one so I e-mailed MR. Hopefully I'll have the same luck.

the way I see it, If your brother wants this saber as a toy to play with hit things with, the way children love to do; he's gonna break the LED's again, its inevidable. I'm just throwing this out there as a suggestions that maybe converting to a luxeon is the best way to go.

My brother is 23, so he want's it as kind of a "I finally got a Lightsaber" kind of thing, not to hit it around. And I don't wanna convert it incase I stuff it up. I wanna convert 2 Anakin's for proper dueling but the Vader is just for display.