Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Not powering up

Nope, i live on Long Island NY. I've recently became interested in the idea of visiting Sidney Austrailia. But that costs maaaaaaadd dollars. I kinda need to get out of this ****hole, somewhere far far away. What better than to travel halfway around the world right?

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

Hahaa, very true!!

May I recommend NOT going to Sydney - I've been many times on business - traffic is bad, shop assistants are rude, much like NY I've heard, and the ethnic devisions make things tense.

I would recommend Melbourne though - world's most livable city (was anyway, now second to Vancouver) - it is a lovely place, very nice pace, one of Australia's oldest settlements (not convict) - great for shopping too - and I would never want to live anywhere else.

Less talk, more action........

Long island is not the friendliest place in the US. I mean, it does have that reputation of being a good suburban community to raise families but the people around here are A-holes. I went to college upstate in NY for a while and when i told people that i was from LI, there first reaction was "Really, i've heard that people from LI are A-holes" I wasn't in a positon to dissagree with them. from my point of view its mostly the teenagers and recent high school graduates. I'm 20 years old so I know this all too well. Almost all guys around here when they reach there teen hood start to think there Tough punks. And the ladies being as hot as they are are mostly white trash. Its been hard for me to meet decent people around here but somehow I manage. But I still can't stand it. My main reason for wanting to visit Sydney is because that is where they did some of the Star Wars productions.

Yeah, too many try hards.

I don't know how much of Star Wars they produced there or if there is anything to see but if you like a place with HOT girls from all different backgrounds, very safe and friendly people - come to Melb!!

Less talk, more action........

hey now I am from Long Island does that mean I am an a-hole?

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

and did you know that MR is located in New Jersey I guess thats why I got it so quickly.

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

Just because you live on long Island doesn't automatically make you an a-hole. Thats an upstate steriotype. i was simply stating that i'm usually surrounded by a-holes. What part of LI do you live in Darthrumph?

Centereach right in the middle.