Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 420 Lumen 8w LED

Sounds like they'd be great for those of use using filters and wanting brighter results. How does a LEE filtered P4 compare with the lux's?
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

coupla things - Seoul does make P4 in limited color (OK, dental blue, but still...) - I just have yet to find someone who actually stocks them.

Optics for a P4 are interchangable with Lux optics - assuming the P4 is mounted on a regular star. I've seen some odd ones lately. Square boards and such. Odd...

I had an Atlas about 3 minutes after they were announced. Well, I [/i]ordered[/i] it. like the K2, there was an initial lag, it was actually like 3 weeks. Anyway. Between the odd form factor (3 mounting indentations instead of 4 on a star, high emitter dome, making optics a little tighter than I'd like) and the high Vf, I played with it, but I never put it in a saber or a flashlight or any other project. If I want 200+ lumens, a K2 or preferably a P4 is a lot easier to wirk with, and more energy efficient. There are people here who are more patient than I in dealing with the Atlas.

I'm waiting on this to see what form fator it is. Need a data sheet, I do, yes. If it's a side-by-side comparison with a P4, same scale, then I'm all 'bout it 'bout it, cuz' that'd be easy cheesy to put on a blank star.