Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The "Hobbler's" First Saber Design (In-Process)

I'm about half tempted to see what a chassis/gel/led trio would turn out. *l*

That's an idea...take apart the saber, and you've got your crystal. But with it closed, you'd have the gel/film over the slots...

That'd be really cool!

A Jedi gains power through understanding;
    a Sith gains understanding through power.
    Help me choose my Sith Sinktube Saber design!

I posted it somewhere in the LED threads... but anyhow, I know there's a Lux III and Lux V Cyan, but I heard somewhere there's a K2? Correct me if I'm wrong of course. I'm just overly fixated on the whole color. *lol* It's something that fits my character. Of course when people find out what he is, I'll get flamed for going against canon. *lol*

I believe there is a k2 cyan, but upon searching Tim's shop, I couldn't find it. Maybe I just scanned to quickly.

And lemme guess the reason you'll be flamed...are you Sith? Using Cyan?

There are cyan K2's, but it looks like Tim hasn't got any on the site that are mounted to a star. You'd have to ask Tim about it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

That is because Cyan's are very bin specific and you can easily get green instead of the aqua color. I can only be guaranteed color if I order many at a time.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Ah, makes perfect sense. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hallucinating or something. I've yet to decide which would be better for this application, but I'm sure that when I do, I'll be able to wait for the right part.

Jeb, if you're still thinking about o-ringing any part of your lightsaber, Tim just got colored o-rings in. If you're still going with the cyan blade, I think the blue rings would look pretty neat if you still want to o-ring up any part of your saber- http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/pc...ue-o-ring.aspx