Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: using enamel on hilt?

Dry to the touch in 24 hours, fully dry in one week.

WHHHAAATT? Do you understand UPS screwed up my order and I'm waiting long enough for this saber!?!!??! Today I got home from work and saw a box on the porch. I ran out of my car up to it only to discover that it was the worst thing it could possibly be.... Not my saber but the parts for my brother's broken xbox 360!!! I won't be able to fight with my saber for a week after applying this stuff??!!
    The Sith must remain as thus, hidden, unseen and unheard of... we must remain like a shadow in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonitus
    Crumbs! Ok, thanks for that. Useful to know (even though I'm no where near building a hilt just yet!)

Patience... Just think... Is a week's extra wait worth the countless hours of satisfaction and enjoyment you'll get out of the saber? I'd sure hope so, cause I know it would be for me.

A word on plasti-dip for anyone out there looking at it: don't use it. I've had very bad experiences with the stuff, always peeling (unless you put on so much that it deforms what you're painting) I have since switched to truck bed liner, thanks to the advice of a master on these boards.

Those who have earned the right to boast have no need to.