Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 4 D-cell Maglite

[quote]Originally posted by xwingband

While it was plain before (not really a bad thing since it was black. It has a whole different look this way.

I'm suprised it wasn't mentioned before... what kind of case are you using for the sabers?[quote]

The case is an aluminum rifle case that
    I got off ebay for about $40.oo the case
    hold six hilts and blades, plenty of space.

thanks[]

------------------------
    Step away from the Lightsaber.
    It burns.

ok so I like a little less bulk in my hand so will a 3c mag work to make a hilt???? what mods do I need to make?? should I just go with a 3-4d mag?? never built a hilt before and want to get it right (or as close to it as I can) the first time.

I havent done it yet but I'v got a small maglite thats fairly beat up and I though about modding it for a saber. I want to do this differently than the last one. I hadn't used the electronics or original battteries b/c I was going to add sound down the road but I haven't yet.

On the smaller mag i may buy the Led conversion kit that i've seen offered but I have'nt seen it for less than $30-$40. So that may be out. otherwise I'll have to gut it out just like before, take a pipe cutter to take a bit off the end where its threaded and add Pvc to hold the led and hold the blade. this time the color of the blade will be Amber.
    ------------------------
    Step away from the Lightsaber.
    It burns.