Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TCSS BELTS

Default TCSS BELTS

BRAVO Tim for realizing a great TCSS based saber could use a great TCSS belt to hang on...good real leather Jedi saber belts at a reasonable price can be hard to come by, at least in my area and I'm sure in many others.

I see that section now says belts, RACKS and stands...that sounds interesting too and I'll look forward to seeing those too

Cool he added belts. Had no idea.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Well, as long as the price isn't ridiculous (I know it won't be! )

I paid £35 for mine to be made by a saddlesmith for CE, & a guy selling belts there was charging at least £85 for kids ones!
    He honestly thought mine was one he'd made!!!! The closest looking one to mine he had was £115!

EDIT: YAY TIM!!!!!!! If only he'd added them before my last order, my bro is looking for a belt to go with the TCSS I made him!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

£35 seems like a pretty good deal for a Jedi belt. I have seen prequel-style belts sell for much more. What you pay is mostly the workmanship and then the rivets.

Well, i'm gonna change the rivets eventually & I used a metal buckle from my old 'smokespoon' belt, as he's used a plastic one, but I was still impressed with the results.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lars
    £35 seems like a pretty good deal for a Jedi belt. I have seen prequel-style belts sell for much more. What you pay is mostly the workmanship and then the rivets.
    Actually, there is a lot more to building belts than just rivets. Good leather is not cheap, quality dyes and finishes are not cheap either. Then there are the rivets, snaps and those pesky buttons. Let's not forget the closures too. You need specific tools, and yes, the workmanship - a few good hours for a belt if you know what you're doing. I agree, £35 is a great deal, not one you find easily. Probably more than half of that went into materials, so the guy who made that, worked for pennies.
    Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

NEAT! Now I need a Jedi costume...

Who's the lady? Did we maybe get a glimpse of sabergirl?

Corbin does leather stuff if I remember correctly... maybe it's his lady friend.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Yes we are offering belts now. I have a couple more designs to add still as soon as I get the chance. These are made by a board member and that I would assume is his lady friend.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Dude this is just really badass man. Iam loving the belt style 2.

Cant wait to see whatelse you guys come up with.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

YES!! I've been trying to find belts at a reasonable price, and I should have known the great Tim would come around for us!
    Between the two so far I like style 2. Can't wait to see the others.

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>