Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: d-ring holder

Default d-ring holder

do you guys know where i can find a d-ring hook for a belt??? i tried the covertec clip but i prefer the d-rings. thanks in advance

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You can find them around the hardware section at your Lowes or Home Depot. If not go to the "Hard to find" section (where they have all the pull out drawers). At both the Lowes and Home Depot near me they're above the drawers.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

i use ones i get from ace hardware. they work pretty well.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

A suggestion: Joann's Fabrics or other Fabric/hobby store. Also a great place to get scrap-book bubbles for creating the activator switch. I have not figured out how to attach a picture yet but when I do I can show you my saber hilt that I've built for $5.

First time ever posting to a Forum of any kind but this Website is Fantastic!!!! Thanks Strydur and anyone else involved!!!

Tiberius

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?TOPIC_ID=133

^^^for posting pics

<center>

First time posting to a board and instead of asking a dumb question you come with a nice suggestion... Man, we need more like you! Welcome.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

xwingband & Gelu,

Thanks for the info and comments. Unfortunately, as I am online from a work location my server is filtering out the suggested Photbucket.com. Again, my apolgies for asking what might be a dumb question but could I shoot my saber pics to one or both of you guys for posting? I have five pics and the total file size is 174 kb.
    Thanks,
    Tiberius

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Sure, Just use the email poster button. I'll reply back so you can send it to me and have my address, but you might want to just wait until you get home.

<center>

Tiberius, xwing uses his laptop instead of a pillow, so you're always sure to get quick replies from him. I am a little slower, but happy and willing to post your pics too on my server. I am bit short of space until next week, but under 200k won't be an issue.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GeluKhanGharr

Tiberius, xwing uses his laptop instead of a pillow, so you're always sure to get quick replies from him. I am a little slower, but happy and willing to post your pics too on my server. I am bit short of space until next week, but under 200k won't be an issue.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hehe, I do spend a lot of time on my laptop. Never as a pillow though. I've seen people who've had their laptops MELT because they left it on overnight and had it covered by something. Esentially though as long as I'm not in a class I'll be able to shoot e-mails right back.

<center>