Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Rendering/Visualizing MHS Sabers (new renders 5/18)

Any idea when BH 19 and the 4" female grooved extension are gonna be added to either MHS builder? An update would be greatly appreciated.

How about adding an internals rendering option?
    Adding parts with the right dimensions, and giving one along the side of the hilt view,
    and one peeking into the saber view, simply stacking parts on top of each other.

Something like this comes to mind (just bigger)
    http://s689.photobucket.com/albums/v...rnalViewer.jpg

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling

Spam alert!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    are we talking saber builder here? or MHS...i don't see what everyone is talking about..
    Bumping Shadar's question here. Is there some beta version of a new Builder available somewhere? The MHS Builder linked from the store seems no different than it was a year or more ago, with the exception of a few new pieces.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Im not sure what his question stems from..

but there are (technically) two builders out there..

the CUSTOM SABER builder.. which isnt really up-kept.. and has 'custom parts' NOT availabe from the TCSS store front.. they are nothing more that IMAGES created by a user and submitted so it can be used and mocked up for builds (before paying a machinist to make it and have it turn out ugly) lol..

the MHS builder shoudl have an unique update in the coming future..

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    Im not sure what his question stems from..

but there are (technically) two builders out there..

the CUSTOM SABER builder.. which isnt really up-kept.. and has 'custom parts' NOT availabe from the TCSS store front.. they are nothing more that IMAGES created by a user and submitted so it can be used and mocked up for builds (before paying a machinist to make it and have it turn out ugly) lol..

the MHS builder shoudl have an unique update in the coming future..
    Yeah, I'm familiar with that other "Custom Saber Builder." My question (and presumable Shadar's) stems from the discussion between Stryder and xl97, which sounds like it's about something completely different from the current MHS Saber Builder.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thorn View Post
    Yeah, I'm familiar with that other "Custom Saber Builder." My question (and presumable Shadar's) stems from the discussion between Stryder and xl97, which sounds like it's about something completely different from the current MHS Saber Builder.

from what "I" know..

it is different then the current builder.. and is part of the new additions coming soon (if anyone can get any free time to make it happen)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thorn View Post
    Yup, that was why i was so confused, i didn't see the updates in either builder.

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    from what "I" know..

it is different then the current builder.. and is part of the new additions coming soon (if anyone can get any free time to make it happen)
    Sweet, i am looking forward to seeing this. Thank you for answering the questions i had guys!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

I believe the 'example' was only 'live' momentarily to get some quick feedback.

Hey guys. This thread is like over a year with no posts...

Just wondering if it was possible to get the pic files used in the current version of the TCSS Saber Builder?
    i used to use the old 2D paint pics used in the old version for my prototyping and customizing, but these new ones are alot nicer. I use Photoshop to make custom pieces and to size parts before actually making it.

Just curious. if not.. no biggy.