Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Rendering/Visualizing MHS Sabers (new renders 5/18)

PM sent.

Oh AH another thing I was thinking of, top and back view of the clamps, like on the laser cut ones the bottem side where the cutouts are.

Also with that, bubble strips, circuit cardsand that sort, maybe a greebly thing, like a card holding a small switch, an accent led and a tiny rotory switch.

Last edited by Hasid Lafre; 12-14-2008 at 08:18 AM.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

in 'saber builder', there is a render of the Ace Rocket 'Obi' Pommel, if thats the one you are referring to.

humm, I did not know that.

Edit, Well I got the pic of it but when I go to mess with it in ms paint it gets kinda blury and the outline lines are not solid, sorta blury like.
    Last edited by Hasid Lafre; 12-14-2008 at 07:31 AM.

thats why I posted it..

(should be in custom parts)

I think I got the bluryness fixed, bubba sent me a pic of one thats different so I will rework both of them into one.

Well I got it finalized so its not all pixled out, xl that one when I go to load it into mspaint it makes it so theres a black edge on the top and bottem.

Maybe has somethign to do with png and mspaint not liking each other. *confused*

Council Member
    Jedi Master

sorry all, updating the renders has been at the bottom of the priority list. Darth real life.

So, list of requested parts

Boxes *as in the shop
    strips
    accent leds
    internal parts
    side/top views of switches
    conversion blade holders
    graflex
    heiland
    textured mylar

Here's a few I did. Cant remember where I found the Obi pommel, but it was pixelated pretty bad, so I cleaned it up a bit. But the clamp is all mine.

Any chance of just solid blocks for all the powder coat colors and the sand blasted color/effect thing, then we can just streach it and place the outline over it and delete the excess.