Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to square one

Default Back to square one

image.jpgimage.jpg
    Well back to Square one i Gotta Rebuild The Bottom end now UUUUUGGGGHH

Default Led

Okay so on my main channel I have the red LED on the second and third channel I have green and blue, now when I press the Auxiliary switch it switches to green, BUT it's no where near as bright as the RED LED, and the two lighter colors don't work very well cuz there too light of color

Check in the configuration file. Make sure the "fled" value is 1500 (the number right next to "fled") Also, it may be helpful to read the section in the board manual about flash on clash, and flash on clash mixing.
    "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whomever drinks the water I give him will never thirst."

What happened?
    "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whomever drinks the water I give him will never thirst."

@ Nick43107 I'm guessing you had some threads lock up on you?

The bottom of the hilt isn't long enough to cover the saber chassis, on top of which the tri Cree LED only the red is bright but blue and green aren't as bright and the rest of that is explained in another thread, and yea I haven't trimmed up the wires enough, but I have to have a longer bottom end hilt part or irony have the sturdiness of the hilt

Be honest though would it just be easier just to buy a LED like this oneimage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nick43107 View Post
    The bottom of the hilt isn't long enough to cover the saber chassis, on top of which the tri Cree LED only the red is bright but blue and green aren't as bright and the rest of that is explained in another thread, and yea I haven't trimmed up the wires enough, but I have to have a longer bottom end hilt part or irony have the sturdiness of the hilt
    Which reminds me, you should keep all of your issues with your saber in one thread, it's much easier for us to help you if it's all in one place.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Well, that LED only has one color........

Personally, I would try to exhaust all options with my current setup before completely changing it.

I know I should exhaust every option, but I'm just curious to see what would work