Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Rendering/Visualizing MHS Sabers (new renders 5/18)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Braxus View Post
    Hey guys. This thread is like over a year with no posts...

Just wondering if it was possible to get the pic files used in the current version of the TCSS Saber Builder?
    i used to use the old 2D paint pics used in the old version for my prototyping and customizing, but these new ones are alot nicer. I use Photoshop to make custom pieces and to size parts before actually making it.

Just curious. if not.. no biggy.
    You can take a screen shot of the pieces and open them in Photoshop. You'll probably have to do some scaling to the screen shots to get them to the right size. The amount of scaling will most likely depend on you computer, monitor, etc. I'm on a 13" Late 2011 MacBook Pro (non retina) and scaling a system captured screen shot to about 109% is pretty close to actual size.

I however have been doing all my concepting and schematics in Illustrator. I find it much better for precise drawing etc. If you have Creative Cloud you can look to adding Illustrator to your subscription.

If i can get around to it, I'll draw up all the pieces and save them out as jpegs for people to fiddle with. No promises though

Quote Originally Posted by darth_chasm View Post
    You can take a screen shot of the pieces and open them in Photoshop. You'll probably have to do some scaling to the screen shots to get them to the right size. The amount of scaling will most likely depend on you computer, monitor, etc. I'm on a 13" Late 2011 MacBook Pro (non retina) and scaling a system captured screen shot to about 109% is pretty close to actual size.

I however have been doing all my concepting and schematics in Illustrator. I find it much better for precise drawing etc. If you have Creative Cloud you can look to adding Illustrator to your subscription.

If i can get around to it, I'll draw up all the pieces and save them out as jpegs for people to fiddle with. No promises though
    This post you replied to is almost 4 years old. Please do not resurrect old threads.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com