Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I want to build a complete saber but i'm quite confused.

The topics starters list looks good.

As for sounds I would love to see true luke ep6 sounds.

My favy is the ignition where it sound slike something metal inside the hilt breaks open and releases the energy trapted within.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Well, I messed around in SoundForge this weekend and made up some ACCURATE Episode VI sounds. They are as close as you're gonna get without sampling from the movies themselves. I promise. I'll finish it up and get it to Erv so he can get it on the website.

Ooh. somehow I get the feeling that this is turning into a sound thread. Nova, I can't wait til Erv gets more toast in so I can pick up some and play with your fonts. They sound awesome (ba-dum pshhhh!!!!!)

bad pun. Anywayyyyyyy....that looks like a good starter for a first lightsaber. I've got 5, but only the last two light up and the last one has MR sound...so I consider the last of those five to be my first "true" saber. Incidentally, that's also a TCSS handle. Knock yourself out, have fun, and....POST PICTURES when you're done!

A Jedi gains power through understanding;
    a Sith gains understanding through power.
    Help me choose my Sith Sinktube Saber design!