Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbin's custom blaster!

Great blaster Corbin... bummer I never saw that when I met you mano-e-mano...

I would suggest doing something akin to what we did for BOP II, only since we didn't have sound in ours (we put aside the hasbro boards), they weren't as interesting.

We had 8 Luxeons (6 red-o, 2 white), and powered them by a single 9v battery. This probably wasn't the most incredible option, but they were still very bright. I forgot to get one from Mark before coming to C4. Was planning to show you one.

Anyhow--you might also wait for Erv's blaster version of CF... did you see his video on it?
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Yeah, I saw the video.
    There's actually a link to it in option Z. Very cool setup.

Corbin

you could add some led's or a PLI to the clip to make it look like its charged....

Oops, sorry Corb... missed the link. I guess I stopped reading after option 'K', hahahah...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I think you should put the plecter in it. I swear he makes everything 10x cooler.

Corbin I have the perfect idea for it why dont you make it use co2. There is a silencer for airsoft that I had bought a while ago. It uses little smoke caps on the inside and either the air that comes out of the airsoft gun or the bb causes the smoke to come out sorta like a real gun. Ill post the link if you are interested in that.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Sounds interesting.
    Feel free to post a link if you like. I'm not intending to shoot BBs out of it though. A burst of CO2 maybe, but no BBs. I imagine a CO2 burst past a luxeon LED might look interesting though.

I could have the Luxeon set up like Erv's blaster, then when I want to switch to a "heavier" setting, it could launch CO2 out the barrel and the Luxeon could still cxome on to light it up from behind.

Just a thought.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Corbin_Das

I could have the Luxeon set up like Erv's blaster, then when I want to switch to a "heavier" setting, it could launch CO2 out the barrel and the Luxeon could still cxome on to light it up from behind.

Just a thought.
    I may be weird, but I'd think that would be cool the other way around. go with me on this.

Normally has a red lux. then set for stun, and it's a blue lux with the blast of co2. kind of an homage to the blue rings in ANH that knocked Leia on her face.

again, just a thought.

I suppose anything is possible.

I'm still trying to envision where I'd mount a CO2 bottle though.

Corbin

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by ArkaiHalon
    I may be weird, but I'd think that would be cool the other way around. go with me on this.

Normally has a red lux. then set for stun, and it's a blue lux with the blast of co2. kind of an homage to the blue rings in ANH that knocked Leia on her face.

again, just a thought.
    that would be awesome. it would be hard though, to fit everything into the blaster.

the Magazine could be the CO2 holder! that means it would be easy to change tanks as well
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!