"STICKY STYLE" EDIT:

* If you are new to CF and sound fonts, please read this entire thread... You'll be glad you did.
* To download CF Sound Fonts, visit Erv's sound & downloads page HERE.
* To download CF Sound Fonts not normally available on Erv's site at Plecterlabs.com, check out Delmustator's thread HERE.
---------------------------------------------

Hi everyone...

Glad you all are enjoying these. There is another one on the way actually! It should blow everyone's socks off--mainly because it's... well... almost too psycho for a saber. Recommended for insane people only (which is pretty much all of us)...

I promised X-Wing that he would be the first (along with Erv) to know what it was, so... be patient until it's out, heheheh. Basically X-Wing mentioned "Hemi" for a sound font, and it gave me an idea. Wasn't for a hemi font, but... might be better.

Finally... (IMPORTANT)

Balance of Power is a pretty expensive project... they come out of my pocket, and I've no real recourse to re-couping my losses other than in giving back to SW fans in general... so... If ANY of you guys actually like BOP I & II... or the sound fonts I've been able to offer you... ANY small donation (via PayPal) to the cause would be greatly appreciated.

$1, $2 or $5 donations would be great. Personally, I think the fonts alone are worth a few bucks... I really did spend a lot of time trying to make them so that they would really stand out, be unique, yet not sound artificial. If you've any thoughts on this--that would be great.

What I may eventually have to do--is open up a "BOP Fund" to help the projects stay alive, continue to grow, and also attempt to keep using cutting edge technology. After all--that WOULD be in line with my biz name.

Cheers!! And wait until you hear the new font... it'll kick your BUTTS! Ok, someone ELSE's butt...

--Novastar