1 0.86%
  • JudgeSaberSmith (Light Side)

0 0%
  • JudgeSaberSmith EP VI ROTJ

4 3.45%
  • PredatorSaber v2.0

2 1.72%
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: CF Sound Fonts by Novastar & CF OWNERS!! :)

I'd have to say NOVA's interpretation are more fun. Sounds like someone's been hit one too many times with a PolyC blade...
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    I'd have to say NOVA's interpretation are more fun.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    Sounds like someone's been hit one too many times with a PolyC blade...
    Very much. Seriously! Ow in BOP I and even in BOP II (actually I got stepped on more than thwacked... until I started grabbin' people's BALLS when they stepped on my corpse. Never got stepped on again.)

Either that, or it's the Tricking. Landing on your head, face, and nutz will make you a little zany.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Yes, more updates. Whether you like it or not. It's comin'. Just like the ground does when you're flippin' or twistin'. It's comin'...

-------------------------
    THIS time... it will be different:

* "Only" CF v4.x is supported. But... DUH, for those with other CF they can certainly figure out what changes need to be made if they use their grey matter. Greytale says!

* Config files will come in the directory of the sound font. If people want to use the font for a v2 or v3... no big deal--just keep the original config of a font you like... replace the sounds... all done. What could be easier. A flash kick. An X-Out flash. A B-kick?

* Additional stuff might be videos and such... and YUP... you guessed it... the CF wiring guides by Nundam and Gova will indeed be going on if they fit (they should). Although... yeah... people already know they're online. Still. Better quality--good reference... yeah.

* Maybe a Staged Combat Video #2 if the timing works. Right now --> no partner (maybe Mark Preader "Caine Drathul"), but... I dunno. It's a logistical + time thing.

UPDATE:

* EP II is being re-mastered as well. You can thank Jango (nailbunny on y-tube), I doing it because he requested it.

<--- punches himself in the face. Hard.
    "whh... whaaa happ-aaaayyynnn?"
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)

Talking

* EP II is being re-mastered as well. You can thank Jango (nailbunny on y-tube), I doing it because he requested it.

<--- punches himself in the face. Hard.
    "whh... whaaa happ-aaaayyynnn?"[/QUOTE]

...YUP!

I know you have alot on your plate, but I thought I'd bring this up concerning the hum on Ep 6.
    I love that hum as it's sampled on the cpu, but for whatever reason, it has ALOT of gravelly distortion, and it doesn't go away no matter what I do with the POT or even if I'm using my 40mm speaker. It still is there, and that's kinda weird to me, since I always figured that Ep 2 and Blackstar were the lowest hums, and yet they sound perfect on said 40mm speaker.

No worries, though, as I found if I replace the hum with Madcow's Bespin, all the Ep 6 sounds (minus hum, of course) mix and integrate nearly perfectly.

Honestly Phil... I have no idea what you're talking about. When I listen to the EP VI hum that I created--I don't have any problems with "gravelly distortion". It just sounds like a hum that is different from the other hums.

But certainly nothing is stopping you from using other hums or fonts--that's fine.

QUICK UPDATES:

* Some 'preview' .mp3 files are done... been bouncing some of these off of some of the "sabersmiths" just to make certain they don't hear any 'glaring problems' or whatever

* Eastern57's Mongrel and Steampunk fonts should be on the 2nd CD!!! They are both getting 'overhauled' by Josh (eastern) too, so... not the same thing you've downloaded in the past. Rock and roll! Be sure to give thanks to EASTERN57 for this...

[quote from JANGO FETT from FX-Sabers]Excellent news(s). Any plans for a release date? Ballpark?
    ------------------------------------------------------

Nah, it's cool... I think I've ALWAYS been fairly good with telling you guys some "objective dates", and being close.

Many many months ago, I said it might be around June/July/August... and here we are. heheheh. BUT... now... more specifically--the timing will likely occur with the newest batch of CF. So stay tuned!!

Thus far, we have these going on:

* EP II - Re-mastered
    * EP III - Sidious
    * EP III - Obi/Ani
    * EP IV - Re-mastered
    * EP V - Re-mastered
    (slightly!)

* Nova's LightWhip (name still TBD, or I might leave it)
    * Nova's Res Blade
    (not much work on it yet... supposed to make a "vibroblade" sound cool)
    * Crystalline Workshop
    (this is tougher to do than it sounds... for ME, thus far) -- by Yoda & Nova!!!
    * TFU Starkiller
    * Corbin's Killer Bee
    (possibly 2 versions... Corbin's definitive and then my "take" on it)
    * Video Game font???
    (not sure yet if this is worth doing)

GUEST FONTS (so far):

* Eastern57 --> Mongrel 2.0
    * Eastern57 --> SteamPunk (TBD)
    * MadMooey --> ????????? (yes it's MadCow, I enjoy typing MadMooey, it's fun... )
    * Anatim --> EP III (this is Anatim from Saberproject in Germany)

Others I'd like to include are Raziel from Maximillian, but I've not heard anything... and Shadeslinger's Reaver... so... all in good time??!?! And if not--no worries, as those are "out there" and available (me thinks).

There is possibly one or two more that I have planned... but I'm not going to say until I'm either certain--or whatever, you'll find out when the CD is released. I won't make promises I cannot keep. That is not my style, and you all know it.

Price is still undetermined... I'm open to suggestions, although that doesn't mean it will be what you say. I was hoping for it to be LESS than the first one--but I don't know yet. As you can see... at least 10 original fonts are going on there... so I imagine it would be between $20 and $40.

NOTE: You are *NOT* going to be paying me for other people's fonts. You'll be paying me for *MY* work. So... if the CD ends up having 58283646732 fonts made by OTHERS... and 10 fonts of mine... the CD would STILL be the cost as if those 58283646732 fonts weren't there. Make sense?

Ok... me off to dinner... OMG... my b-day is comin'. I'm old. D'ohhhh!

sounds your working hard nova. Most excited!!!

!!!! I hope I can get a CF for my chronic saber! bubble bubble bubble!

TCSS Resident Annoyance
    NOOBS: Don't be annoying, thats my job, GO HERE

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

If you lived in the US, you'd be way too young to even go into the type of shop that sells what you'd need for something like that.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!