Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gen Con Indianapolis

Default Gen Con Indianapolis

Gen Con is going on from August 16 through August 19th in Indianaplis, Indiana.

I'll be there.

I hope to see several of you.

I'll have two MHS sabers (a 5 watt cyan and red/orange staff). I'll also have the Malius saber and the Killer Penny

Be sure to say hi if you see me.

Corbin

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I wouldn't mind goin, but no money's.

BLUE 3- Ready

A guy I work with is going, as a matter of fact he's already there. He's in your Garrison, too, Corbin! I didn't ask for the time off, and so have to work this weekend, and won't be going.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I have the same problem plenty of time off(still laid off) but no money.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

[quote="Jay-gon Jinn"]A guy I work with is going, as a matter of fact he's already there. He's in your Garrison, too, Corbin! quote]

I wonder if I know him.

Anyway, I hope to see some familiar faces there, but if not, I'll just meet new folks.

Corbin

Well, I don't know what screen name he uses on the boards there at MWG, but his real name is Brien Skinner. he and another guy from MWG, John "Blizz" Blizzard were going. They costume as Clone Commanders Bly and Bow.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I was going to go, It's only a 45 minute drive for me, but I didn't get a chance because we had people quit at work, so I gave my passes to my brother and his wife.

So, I MIGHT attempt to get there tomorrow afternoon if I can get out of the house before work calls me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn
    Well, I don't know what screen name he uses on the boards there at MWG, but his real name is Brien Skinner. he and another guy from MWG, John "Blizz" Blizzard were going. They costume as Clone Commanders Bly and Bow.
    I know John. I stayed with him in Indianapolis back when C3 was there a few years back. I think I might have seen him as a Clone Commander today, but I didn't realize it was him. Last I saw him, he didn't have Clone armor, but that was a while ago. Bummer.

Anyway, I just got back (Sunday morning at about 1AM). It was great. A lot of folks loved the MHS sabers. Hopefully we'll see some of them become members here on the board.

Corbin

Funny thing is, I went to college with John for a year, and didn't realize it was him until half-way through the event at the Whitecaps game! My wife recognized him before I did.

Here's some pics taken from Gen Con. Several folks took pics of me with the sabers, but I'm still waiting to get them from them.

Early in the day:

With a demon dude. I was walking by and he motioned for me to step on on the platform with him for a pic:

Here's a shot of the 40 foot tall dragon panel they had:

At the end of the day, I posed for this pic (just before I left). The sabers were a bit dim, but not too bad. I love Li-Ions!

While posing for the previous pic, a couple kids came up with sabers of their own and posed with me:

Corbin