Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A little bit closer to the future....

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen
    *sigh* MEN
    If you ever do something stupid can I contribute it to your gender and "call it a night"?
    RED LEADER Standing by!

HAHAHAHAHA

Try not being so uptight all the time. Live a little, or is that to much to ask?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Barmic Rin
    Well J, what would you rather have us do after afew bevvies: Give ourselves brain damage with blinky-lights, or steal all the cones from nearby road works?

I've done one of those in my youth & needless to say the owner of the car we left the cones on wasn't impressed in the morning! :P

With the Vomit game, EVERYBODY is a winner!
    Well, except the carpet....
    the fun thing to do is steal the cones and block off both ends of a small suburban street in the middle of the night on sunday so when people leave for work on monday they're like wtf?

I reamember wearing a road cone on my head once.....
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Oh the blone stories I could tell on some women around here in my county. Anybody want to know some? hehehe. By the way Loreen, do you not know how to have fun? I remember running my neighbors dog off with a paintball gun. The dog had a spot of pink fur for about a week where I got him once. Dog was fine but didn't come back to bother my cats for at least a month. Oh the stories I could tell about running the neighbor dogs off as well. Then there was the time accidently shot the back windshield out of my grandparents van with a bb pistol. So many stories. If any one wants any I'll be glad to post.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Sure I know how to have fun, but my idea of fun isn't the same as some of what you guys do. Though I can't say that I've never done anything stupid, I just don't brag about it.

I toilet papered many a house in my youth, but did nothing potentially dangerous like removing street cones. I didn't do anything destructive or harmful to other people, either.

Games and challenges involving bodily functions will probably always be a 'guy thing'.

I've always been a Tomboy, but in my nearly 48 years on this earth, I still don't understand certain aspects about men, and probably never will.

I guess I should just sit in the background and shake my head and stop commenting on the silly and sometimes stupid things that I see guys talk about doing.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

it's a guy thing to talk about stupid stuff we do.

BLUE 3- Ready

It is really something only we guys would talk about isn't it.

Gold 2 standing by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre
    I reamember wearing a road cone on my head once.....
    Only the once!!!!!! PPPPFFFFF...... Amateur! :P

J-lo, the Cones were around skips that were out in the street. It was well lit, & the skips had lights on all corners, so they were still clearly visible....
    Well, until the lights went missing the next night, but that's adifferent story.....
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

barmic what did you do :P

Gold 2 standing by.