Thread: Fishing anyone?

Default Fishing anyone?

Well today I went fishing and it was a beautiful day at a local lake, it was dead in the morning but later in the day I caught two bluegill. I am now addicted to blue gill fishing. Gonna head out tomorow for some bass fishing.

My dad and I

My dad

Me

and last but not least

video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUo7CC_Ecx0
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Just wait till you land a nice sized bass, after watching it jump out of the water as you reel 'em in!

Nice blue gill, BTW.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Something I learned the hardway. Don't weigh the fish. You'll think it's about 4-5 pounds and it'll be about 2-3 pounds. Last some fish will fight you so much you think you have moby****. Once you reel him in he's a little tiny fish. Which reminds me of something I heard about in my state. A man went over some water falls into a lake a few years ago. They were searching for the man in the lake and went under to look for him. While they were down there they found a cat fish the size of sedan. Big fish ain't it. You would a crane to get that fish. lol
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

man I miss fishing, gonna have to get out again sometime.
    nice pics hope you had a lot of fun
    If it ain't burning I didn't do it!
    Card carrying member of the FSM!

Yeah me too it's been a year since I went out and the last time was on the 1/2Day boat for Sea Bass.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------