Thread: My First MHS

Default My First MHS

Ok, this was my second saber, first with sound. It was supposed to have a green K2, but for some reason it went poof when my son and I connected it to the Ultraboard. So he gave me a 5watt royal blue to use instead.

It has an LED blade holder style 4, MHS ribbed extension v-grooved,
    Double threaded hilt style 4, Double ended male threaded connector, MR Luke pommel, 1-3/16" ID O-ring's, UltraSound, Premium Speaker, 6AA Battery Holder, and craft foam for grips.

Thanks for looking

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

looks real good man.

BLUE 3- Ready

That's quite a lengthy hilt. Very cool BTW.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Default Possible changes later

I originally was using a green K2, but it quite on me before I installed the Ultrasound. With the blue V I'm thinking of changing out the green on the grips for a dark blue.

Another change is the addition of two sections of brass tube, one where the switch is and another close to the blade holder. They will have rank inscriptions in Aurabesh for Padawan to Grand Master. The engraving is going to take a while, but I'll add the pictures when its complete.

I made the hilt long because I have a bad right wrist and need both hands for some of the dueling I do with my sons.

Nice work .

Toil awhile ... endure awhile ... believe always ... and never turn back.

cool cool
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics