Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: T-shirt design contest!!

ENTRY#4-

Plain front.
    Upper back- Med. sized logo centered.
    Mid. back-<font color="red">Providing TOP quality saber parts, step-by-step tutorials, and interactive forums for help along the way.
    What else do you need?</font id="red">
    Lower back- www. thecustomsabershop .com

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

have a characature (not sure of spelling) of tim dressed as a jedi on the front with the words "master stryder" on the front and then "theCustomSaberShop.com" on the back. i wear a medium

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Blog Entries

I personally think a smaller TCSS logo on the front left breast is nicer than a large logo on the center front of a shirt. But that's just my personal taste.

Here is my second entry. Printed on the back.

I would not suggest using that actual photo. I think there is a copyright on it. But you get the idea.

Lightsaber Warning Label: "CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to sharpen blade."

http://www.geocities.com/projectstm/lightsaber.html

Left breast = TCSS Logo

Back = crossed sabers with the saying above their intersection

Saying = "Helping you build YOUR part of the saga!"- my own thought, not a direct quote of anyone.

then the web address underneath

I like xwingband's idea, so far. It's simple yet profound, but it offers more than just some splashy art or some tribal graphics crap. If owned the saber shop, I'd go with something pretty close to that.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Thank you for the nice comments. I have no idea what Tim wants. I just tried to go for what I'd want as the owner and a fan. The phrase itself came from trying to avoid the word Jedi since I'm sure it's trademarked.[]

I'll probably brainstorm another idea tomorrow as I have a two hour lecture which is absolutly boring. My laptop and photoshop should keep me entertained.[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Blog Entries

Would the word "Padawan" be trademarked like Jedi? How about "apprentice", "student", or "pupil"? This would also account for those of us who are going through Sith training and not Jedi.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Padawan is not trademarked since Lucas didn't make it up. You can't trademark a common language word.

If you're unsure check: http://www.uspto.gov/ It should be common sense though.

Second entry:

The design is interchangable with my previous one. All parts can be mixed and matched if you like one aspect but not the other.[8D]

<center>

Blog Entries

I didn't know it was a common language word, sorry. I Googled it and everything I found related it to a Jedi in training. So what is the real world definition of padawan?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I can't find it in on any dictionary but he doesn't have a trademark on it (I checked). I suspect it means learner or apprentice in another language (Chinese I bet since there seems to be an area named that there).

<center>