Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hasbro clash sensor help

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maliki Skywalker
    The MR board already has motion and clash sound along with the sensors so all you would need is the MR board and there would be no point attaching the hasbro sensors
    Or he could have gotten a board without a sensor. The clash sensor is detachable on many... so, there are multiple valid reasons to want one.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

yeah i'm using corbin's board and the mr board. Yes i do need to 2 sensors but can't seem to get to the sensor in the mr blade i'm using because there's a pin that WILL NOT come out without damaging the blade which i cant do. pics are here if you wanna help me solve that problem:
    http://thecustomsabershop.com/forum/...pic.php?t=3193

for the hasbro sensor, though, should i remove just the white sensor piece or remove it with the green board its on?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

you push the pin in on the MR blade. take a nail punch, put it on the little pin, and smash it with a hammer a couple times. then pull the white plastic thing out. the white thing splits into two halves, and the clash sensor is inside it
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

wow and that doesnt ruin the blade?

EDIT: just for clarification, there's no hole on the other side of the blade where this pin is stuck. it looks like it has to be PULLED out as opposed to pushed all the way through.

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

the pin is only long enough for the thickness of the blade and the plastic piece inside. maybe an 1/4 long.

BLUE 3- Ready

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeker
    wow and that doesnt ruin the blade?

EDIT: just for clarification, there's no hole on the other side of the blade where this pin is stuck. it looks like it has to be PULLED out as opposed to pushed all the way through.
    it's a really small pin, and is basically impossible to pull out. if you push it in, it doesn't ruin the blade, because it isn't long enough to hit the other side of it.

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

wow thank you guys! i didn't realize that pin was so small. with a hammer and a little elbow grease i got it and found the clash sensor. what a huge pain for something so small... oh well its done. thanks for the help now that i have that i just need the clash sensor off the hasbro board. do i need to keep the little green board or just the white piece?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

just the white piece. all you need is the sensor, and that's what the white thing is.