Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: List of parts

Default List of parts

Hey Strydur, I was wondering, since the LED hilt kit isn't on the site as of now, could you post a list of all the parts I need so I can buy them separately?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The kit is not on the site because I dont have all of the parts for sale at the moment.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Crud. That sucks. Ooookay then. Well, me and my money'll be waiting.[]

Oh, also, when you do get the hilt kits back in stock, how much will they be? I need to figure out how much money to set aside.

If you have to ask, then you can't afford it!

LOL - JK!
    If you are referring to the LED sink tube kit, I think they were about 1/2 the cost of the LED MHS kit. But please don't quote me on that, after all, it's not my store.

<center>
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/</center>

Cool. Thanks!

I hope I'm putting this in the right place. If I don't want to use the MHS blade holder what else would you recomend that I use to hold the blade. I'm kind of on a tight budget right now.

Tim will soon (I hope!) have a blade holder (or an attachment to his existing holders) in stock that can fit inside your sink tube (assuming that's what you're using as your hilt). It's the same as the one in the Modular Hilt System, but compatible with the 1.5 tubes.

Tim, I mean absolutely no disrespect towards you or your store (let's face it, we all know you rock!), and I know you're sick of hearing this from everyone, but man oh man, those holders are slow in coming, brother. Any news on 'em?

GrimaOllak thanks for the repley. I'm not using a sink tub. I'm using a sink drain. I'm using the bottom portion of the sink drain along with a graflex 2 cell holder. I think the diamiter is 1.25. So do you have any other ideas for blade holders. Tim do you have any sugestion. Thank you for your help.

@nich:

I think I recall, in another thread, Tim saying he could machine down the holder to fit into certain tubes, but I dunno, 1.25 may be a little too far to machine.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Hopefully Tim will come along and answer you.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

My led holders could not be machined down that small.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop