Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: White 5 watt Luweon

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I don't mean to discount your experience, but I noticed a great difference and the Atlas and P4 I have is rated for the same lumens... Maybe if you did this long enough ago your P4's bin wasn't as good as those available now?

The pic doesn't lie... the K2 is getting it's butt whooped in this situation. If properly driven I don't think the lumens will be terribly mis-leading either.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

flashlight bunch huh? lol

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

So then is the CREE XR-E Q5 a better LED to use in my Mace as opposed to the Cree P4 XR-E 7090?

I wanted to say thanks to all of you for helping me out. I ended up buying a Cree XR-E from Deal Time along with some other stuff. They messed up my order so they let me keep an extra 5 OF THEM!!! So needless to say if anyone wants I'd be more than happy to trade all of them. Anyway I wanted to share some before and after pictures using a 3w Lux Star compared to the Cree XR-E. Pictures were taken in an almost complete dark room using a digital camera from about 4ft away. I use a single wrap of Corbin's Film. The blade seems to be brighter using only a single wrap as opposed to the double I use in my other blades. The stock MR diffusor seems too dim. I'm hoping to get some new blades from Ultrasabers for Christmas. I have heard their diffusors are EXCELLENT, so I'm hoping they'll enhance by saber further.

Lee Filter 101 Yellow

Lee Filter 328 Follis Pink