View Poll Results: Any good?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay. I own one /have heard good things

3 27.27%
  • Nay. Don't touch them at all

8 72.73%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody vouch for this guy's workmanship?

Default Anybody vouch for this guy's workmanship?

Anyone bought anything from this guy, and were you impressed or not?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtattoosby5

I know these hilts aren't from here, but i'm bidding on a few of them, then buying a load of parts from Tim to lux them up.
    Just want to hear peoples feed back.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

I haven't bought anything from him (have had my eye on them to) but from the look of them they appear to be fairly decent, might be fun to see how your gonna have to lux it up. If you do get one let us know.

BLUE 3- Ready

Well, as long as you don't bid on the Imp. Knight & Unleashed ones, we can still be friends VT!!!

I spoke to the guy & he sells them straight off his site here:

www.conceptprops.blogspot.com

Rather nice, I wish RLSA had gone this way before he decided to quit. That may have kept alot of custom for him.....
    Still looking for a g-style if anyone knows where I could get one....

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

na you don't have to worry, right now my money is tied up waiting for buttered toast and a custom from Do-Clo. maybe later. good luck man and post pics.

BLUE 3- Ready

Will do if you do. I love Don's work, & my one from him will be in a prominent place once I get my display cabinet up.

I always liked his stormtrooper lightsaber. I haven't bought anything from him but I think the prices get to be a bit steep for just the saber with no electronics. That is just my opinion.

Well, I got outbid at the last minute on his Imp. Knight (by $1!) & Unleashed sabers, but I won his Zayne Carrick one!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!

I guess i'll go with white K2 & steal Phil's idea of getting a funky mid-yellow with gel filter. I may use this topic to post progress pics, have to wait & see.

I'm still waiting for my Quinlan Vos hilt to get here (long delay thanks to PayPal). Depending on how I like the Vos hilt, will determine whether I attempt to get more of his hilts. They all look great, though I can't tell if his Imp. Knight hilt has grooves in the black grip section.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

OH snap dude. I'm sorry. Didn't know Barmic Rin was someone on here. I was the one who out bid you on the Imp Knight. It's for a full costume though. I'm doing the armor and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin`ichi
    OH snap dude. I'm sorry. Didn't know Barmic Rin was someone on here. I was the one who out bid you on the Imp Knight. It's for a full costume though. I'm doing the armor and all.
    I don't want to derail this topic too far, but - Shin - are you making the armor yourself, or do you have a contact? This is definitely one costume I'd like to get, sometime (soon).
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.