Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: INCREDIBLE Grievous Costume on Ebay

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

it was early and I didn't realize that, that was his website.

BLUE 3- Ready

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hmm, he didn't get Grievous' hands quite right. He's supposed to have 6 fingers on each hand, so that there are 3 on each, when the arms split open.

I don't like the way he did the claws on the feet, either. But the mask is awesome!
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine
    Quote Originally Posted by kinchar bamin
    I liked the darth revan costume that he made and his darth nihilushb... nihilurse..the one with the white hockey mask and the red stripes and the skirt

Huh??? Duh, find the spell check button!! Or at least copy, and paste if your attention span is that short!!!
    and you have the stupidity to argue with an eleven year old manic depressive who hasnt slept in two days

KULUTHU DEMANDS YOU TO KNEEL
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

OMG what an awesome Grevious Costume unfortunately I am still laid off work and I could just see trying to explain to my wife about the $900 bill.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by kinchar bamin
    ... and you have the stupidity to argue with an eleven year old manic depressive who hasnt slept in two days
    Hard to tell what your personal problems are through a computer screen, go man up and see your doctor. :P

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

The Grievous looks rather nice, but I'm much more tempted by the Nihilus and Revan costumes. If I could sell my RG costume in the next 3 days I'd definitely buy the Revan one.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen
    Hmm, he didn't get Grievous' hands quite right. He's supposed to have 6 fingers on each hand, so that there are 3 on each, when the arms split open.

I don't like the way he did the claws on the feet, either. But the mask is awesome!
    If you look closely you'll notice that he didn't make the hands at all. Those are store bought Halloween skeleton hands. A good use of found objects, but as you say, not entirely authentic to the character.