Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help out james!!

haha im 15 years old
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Watch who you call a "geezer", boy.

At least we take the time to write out all our words completely, most of the time.

Some of us grew up in the time before computers, where we had to write letters on paper and mail them with a postage stamp.

There was no text messaging by impatient teens, we took our time to write complete and proper sentences, which many teens today don't seem to care about, too often.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

lol, I thout the pro's on this were like 30 years old or something.anyway hows james' saber coming along?
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

No, many old-schoolers here like me are 15, and over. or under. I havent gotten a response from his father yet.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

oh too bad .if you could just find out if he was a darksider or a jedi..
    maybe theres a picture of him on the site with a blue lightsaber. if you ever do get to give him a saber, permanantly attach the blade so that he does'nt flash himself, unles you make an LED saber and give him a pack of those clolour change discs just incase he changes sides for a while, like I did , but I guess the problem is that you dont know his address, right?
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"