Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Of squadrons

Default Of squadrons

I notice that there are X-, A-, and Y-wing-class squadrons, with many of the current board-goers as members. Wat would it take to get a TIE-squadron going? Specifically one for Interceptor-class? And how would one go about getting someone to make one of those awesome logoes for it? Tim? Corbin? Anybody?

For the most part Xwingband does the squads. If you're serious about making a squad try contacting Xwing and see if he can help you with a logo for your squad.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Yeah who would do the empyre squads?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

do-clo or wolverine

BLUE 3- Ready

The original poster.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

preferably I'd like to NOT be on a squad, I'm going to post my own sig with my ship here some time soon. Just need to get a couple more faces spliced onto pictures and stuff and then i'll be rotating my sig pic every week or so.

Super Bowl XLII Champs.

VERY LARGE SIG I suggest you make it smaller.
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Well, I would do the Imperial squadrons myself. Except for the fact that I next to nothing about making logoes and such with a PC. And TIEs doen't necessarily have to be strictly Imperial pilots. Could be a mercenary group who just happens to fly retrofitted, albeit advanced models of Interceptor-class TIEs. I have a few ideas.... As for Wanting to not be [/i]in the squadron, no one is making you. I was just asking if it was possible to make a TIE squadron. I again stress the word possible.[i] I'm interested in there being one. I'd very much like to be Lead TIE, if I could. But Not making any requests as of yet. Just showing interest, such that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacen_Aurion
    preferably I'd like to NOT be on a squad, I'm going to post my own sig with my ship here some time soon. Just need to get a couple more faces spliced onto pictures and stuff and then i'll be rotating my sig pic every week or so.
    So? What's that got to do with anything? No one but Xwing has the squadrons pic in their sig.

Red 6 Standing By

Yeah, don't read to much in to it.

Red Squadron was the first batch of blokes to hang out on here and be obnoxious, Blue is the next and so on. It is pretty much just for fun and to make xwings Sig totally PIMP!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"