Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: You say it's your birthday. It's my birthday too, yeah.

personally I hated homeschooling although I'm actually looking forward to doing 11th grade at home next year. I plan on returning to Private School for 12th. Just make sure your kid has plenty of friends.

Super Bowl XLII Champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsi
    And if in your move you go on the bridge north of Twin Falls, I need the name of that golf course that runs into the gorge of the river .
    There are at least three courses in down in the canyon, one of them is called "blue lakes", all of them are pretty posh country clubs and it was courtesy of the aventis reps who set up a weekend for Docs (a somewhat close realtive of mine who knew i was into golf) and family that i played there. They pulled out most of the stops and spoiled us on that course with anything free we wanted off the patrolling snack carts and dinner in the club house to follow. It was a good time. You have to take a special one lane road to get down there and they have guards to halt you for about 20 minutes while the traffic goes the other way. Lots of switchbacks to get down that far.

googling i found that another of the courses is canyon springs, which sits on the south side of the river. Blue lakes actually is on the north side but it was mislabled on the maps that i have found so far
    found their website
    http://www.bluelakescc.com/
    FSM What's on your belt?

Ace
    Glad I got to meet you in person and visit your shop during C4, it is funny because a week after C4 I got laid off from the Machine Shop I was working at, but all the best to you and your family and a safe and prosperious journey to your own Private Idaho.
    Ps: ALSO MOST IMPORTANT A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Happy B-Day, Ace!

Way to go for us Cancers! (My B-Day is this Sunday - the wife got me a home brew beer/wine/mead kit. Looks like I got a new hobby...

oh yeah man homebrew is awsome, with home brew the flavers are far and wide.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I'm late, as I don't always post, but...

Happy b-day Erik!

God be with you in your quest, and May the Forge be with you. Apparently it is, since you'll be machining up some SWEET pieces of work I'm sure!

I'd be happy to have you design me something fun to help kick off the Orbital Machining biz over there!!

Peace! And good meeting you at C4... the Tri-Lux sounds like it will be a promising upgrade for sabers as the future rolls on...
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide