Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You say it's your birthday. It's my birthday too, yeah.

Happy Birthday, and best of luck in the move.

Whereabouts in Idaho are you moving too? Not stalking, just wondering if I have been there.

And if in your move you go on the bridge north of Twin Falls, I need the name of that golf course that runs into the gorge of the river .

Toil awhile ... endure awhile ... believe always ... and never turn back.

try a map-o-sarues rex

Good luck ace
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I'm a day late, but Happy Birthday, Ace! And good luck with the move!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I'm a day late too.

Still, I'm glad everything is going according to plan. "You are taking your first step into a larger world".......Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

Seriously though, I'm glad everything is coming together for you. I look forward to your shop being up and going. I'm sure the 20 second commute will be much easier for you. Much less traffic, construction and gas expense (well, unless you ate a burrito).

Please keep us informed on how everything goes.

Corbin

P.S. Should I start designing my next saber yet? :P

is that the killer nickel? lol. or the killer lead saber? haha that literally kills.
    Darth Sequentius...Sith Lord

Bringing light to darkness.

Stainless with a diamond plate tread type grip.

That's cool ace. I just turned 16 on the 10th myself. Happy Bday.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Thanks for all the Bday wishes and words of encouragement regarding my move. Just to let you all know, my parents and wife went in together and really gave me a real suprise this year - an XBox 360 with the Force Feedback Steering Wheel and some games. I have been wanting one for awhile but never figured I could get one (I was hoping to get enough money for my birthday to possibly pick up a basic system). Sadly, I only get to play it for two days this weekend then I have to resist tempation to veg out and get back to my packing and moving preperations. Hopefully though, once I move I can set myself up a nice corner in the new house to play games in the evening.

GSW - happy belated Birthday. 16 seems so long ago for me. Enjoy your youth while you can.

Corbin - design away. Always a pleasure to work on your stuff. Hopefully the next one won't take two years to make.

Jetsi - we are moving to Idaho Falls. I will keep my eyes open for that golf course when we drive up that way.

Supertrogdor - yeah, we are still, lloking at the house in the Fall Creek subdivision. Having been there twice now, you can get from one end of the town to the other in 5 minutes. Remember, I come from So Cal, so it takes my 5 minutes just to get two blocks down the road.

987654321a - didn't really have a shop before, just a little corner of my parents shop with my mill there. Ask Corbin how small it was, he's been there.

Jonitus - amen to getting out of So Cal. It's been getting bad around here lately. I can't wait to try life at a turtle's pace.

And to everyone else: Once I get all settled in and get the doors open for business, you are all welcome to stop by and shoot the breeze if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods. Just give me a call and let em know.

Erik

Life at a turtles pace is great.

Keeps you from having a midlife attack.

Hey, good luck and everything. And just a note from experience, home schooling is worth the effort.

Those who have earned the right to boast have no need to.